(I read much less elegantly/yellow-ly)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Updates and Being Judgemental

First of all, what of Wuthering Heights?

 photo i-hate-everyone-o1_zpsa6febeeb.gif

Everyone. Except Heathcliff, who I sort of hate-pity. And Nelly, who seems to be the only well-adjusted person in the whole of Yorkshire, or Isolated Brooding Land, as I like to call it. That is not to say that I'm not enjoying the book, though, because I certainly am. It's crazy good! And also just kind of crazy.

The Eyre-athon is...happening. I'm almost done, actually, but I'm really losing steam because there have been soo many bad versions. How much senseless alteration and miscasting can one take?? I'll find out. BUT to end on a positive note, it's a smackdown of songs inspired by Wuthering Heights:


No comments:

Post a Comment